Having a high-end looking home requires a careful decision-making. Besides picking the right flooring materials, best paint color, and window treatments, you also have to pay attention to your furniture.
You may want to start with your living room since this is where you usually relax and entertain guests. If you are all set to make your living room extra stylish and comfortable, better invest in these types of living room furniture:
- Scandinavian Sofa Your sofa should look great and feel great. Scandinavian sofas are simple, minimalist, and functional. These kinds of sofas are usually light and come in a mixed variety of colors and materials. You could find many retailers selling Scandinavian sofas all over Singapore.
- Accent Chair Choose an accent chair made of synthetic microfiber. They are stain resistant. They can also mimic most fabrics. If you want a chair that is perfect for curling up a book, go for the club chair.
- Coffee Table Your table should be one to two inches lower than the length of your sofa. Aside from the height, also consider the space. It should be close enough for you to put your magazine down or for you to reach your drink. Choose wooden coffee tables. They are warm, durable, and elegant.
- Glass Bookshelf Showcase your favorite books by adding a shelf in your living area. If you want to get away with the usual wooden shelf, try glass for a change. Go for the tempered glass with chrome frame if you prefer something more elegant-looking.
- Sleek Recliner Who says recliner are just for relaxations? The thing is, recliners do not always have to be bulky. You can rest as comfortably in sleek recliners. Many furniture shops are offering comfortable recliners in Singapore, with a finish you will love.
Your living room should reflect your style. At the same time, you want your living room to be a cozy place. You can make it look grand without spending so much. Just be meticulous in choosing the right materials for your furniture.